essential oil lemon
Long known for its bright, tangy, and pure scent, lemon essential oil can clear and refresh a fatigued mind quickly when added to your diffuser. The ability of lemon essential oil to increase mental clarity and elevate the mood makes lemon essential oil a particularly useful oil for use in the home or workplace. This oil’s fragrance is especially familiar and cherished, it is warm and can uplift the spirit like a lemon drop in a child’s mouth. The fresh, sweet scent of lemon, combined with its healing properties, makes lemon an excellent choice for those who may be sensitive to stronger medicinal smelling oils such as tea tree.
Scientifically proven activities: antimicrobial.
Size: 1.33 fl. oz.
- Use a drop or two of lemon oil in a vaporizer or burner to fill the room with this fresh fragrance.
- You may also dilute one or two drop into your hot bath. Discontinue if your skin has shown sensitivity to this oil. Use irregularly.
- Storage: keep out of reach of children. Store out of light below 77°F. Store in original packaging in a dark place.
How to use: Burners and vaporizers, massage and bath oil, lotions and creams, with warm water can be used as mouthwash to sort out mouth sores.
Ingredients: itrus limon (lemon) peel oil. Oil constituents differ in harvesting areas and time. Possible natural fragrance allergens: limonene, linalool, citral, geraniol
Warning: This product is not a medicine and should not be taken orally. This product is a cosmetic and should only be used according to the directions given above. The proven activities are supplied for you to explore this essential oil further, should you want to consider registered medicinal supplements.
- Lemon oil may sensitize and irritate skin of sensitive individuals.
- Repeated use of citrus essential oils that irritate the skin may promote long term adverse effects.
- Always test your sensitivity by applying a tiny drop of essential oil on your inner arm, waiting 24-48 hours before using a new essential oil. Do not exceed suggested concentrations to avoid skin reactions.
- Discontinue in case of sensitivity.
- Lemon oil is likely to cause photo-allergy. Do not apply before sun exposure.
- Pregnant and nursing mothers as well as individuals on medication may be sensitive to essential oils. Consult a health professional prior to use.
- Not intended for use on babies and small children.
- Do not exceed application instructions.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Do not expose this product to light or heat.
- Do not consume.
I use this scent in the kitchen great to assist combating even strong cooking odors.