essential oil bergamot
Scientifically proven activities: antifungal, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, stress response reduction, neuroprotective, lipid-lowering activity; analgesic.
- use a drop or two of bergamot oil in a vaporizer or burner to fill the room with this fragrance.
- add one or two drops of bergamot oil to your favourite cream. Do not exceed 40 mg per 100 g of body lotion.
- massage candle may be used once every second day.
- add a few drops of bergamot oil to your favourite carrier massage oil. Do not exceed 40 mg per 100 g of carrier oil. Take a hot bath or shower after massage.
Ingredients: Citrus Bergamia peel oil expressed. Oil constituents differ in harvesting areas and time. Possible natural fragrance allergens: limonene, linalool.
WARNING: This product is not a medicine and should not be taken orally. This product is a cosmetic and should only be used according to the directions given above. The proven activities are supplied for you to explore this essential oil further, should you want to consider registered medicinal supplements.
- do not consume this product.
- bergamot oil may be irritating to some individuals. Always test sensitivity by applying a tiny drop of essential oil on your inner arm, waiting 24-48 hours before using a new essential oil.
- discontinue in case of sensitivity.
- do not use bergamot oil on skin that will be exposed to the sun or uv light. This may cause serious and long-term health effects.
- insufficient data about use during pregnancy or lactation. Not recommended.
- keep out of reach for children.
- do not exceed application instructions.
- do not use on broken skin.
- do not expose this product to light or heat.
- keep out of reach of children. Store out of light below 25⁰c. Store in original packaging in a dark place.