essential oil neroli (blend)
- Use a drop or two of neroli oil in a vaporizer or burner to fill the room with this exotic fragrance.
- Add a few drops to your favourite massage oil. Do not exceed 5 g neroli in 100 g massage oil. Do not use more than once a week.
- Add a few drops to your favourite facial oil for dehydrated skin. Do not exceed 5 g neroli in 100 g facial oil. May be used twice daily. Discontinue if your skin has shown sensitivity to this oil. Take note of photo-sensitization potential.
Ingredients: Citrus aurantium amara peel oil. Oil constituents differ in harvesting areas and time. Possible natural fragrance allergens: limonene, linalool, citral, farnesol.
How to use: Massage, bath oil, oil burner, steam inhalation, cream
WARNING:This product is not a medicine and should not be taken orally. This product is a cosmetic and should only be used according to the directions given above. Keep out of reach of children. Store out of light below 25⁰c. Store in original packaging.
- Repeated use of citrus essential oils that irritate the skin may promote long term adverse effects.
- Always test sensitivity by applying a tiny drop of essential oil on your inner arm, waiting 24-48 hours before using a new essential oil. Do not exceed suggested concentrations to avoid skin reactions.
- Discontinue in case of sensitivity.
- May cause skin pigmentation in individuals with dermatitis or eczema.
- Neroli oil is likely to cause photo-allergy. Do not apply before sun exposure.
- It is not safe to use large amounts of neroli oil.
- Pregnant and nursing mothers as well as individuals on medication may be sensitive to essential oils. Consult a health professional prior to use.
- Not intended for use on babies and small children.
- Do not exceed application instructions.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Do not expose this product to light or heat.
- Do not consume.