organic kalahari melon carrier oil
Superb moisturizing, regenerating & restructuring properties. The oil content of the seeds contributes to the integrity of the cell wall & to the suppleness & beauty of the skin. It plays a role in regulation of hydration & restructuring of the epidermis.
It has high antioxidant activity, which possibly helps the plant to survive in the harsh Kalahari Desert environment. This gives it unusually high moisture retention properties.
This oil is ideal for a carrier oil.
USES: Use to dilute essential oils before they are applied to the skin. Carrier oils may solidify when cold. Place the bottle in warm water to liquefy.
• Helps the skin retain moisture
• Regenerates the epidermis
• Very high in antioxidants
• Contributes to the integrity of the cell wall
• Enables suppleness and elasticity
• Cell restructuring properties
• Skin conditioner