essential oil sweet orange
- Use a drop or two of sweet orange oil in a vaporizer or burner to fill the room with this lovely fragrance.
- You may also dilute a drop into your favourite carrier oil to massage tired muscles. May be used once per week.
- Discontinue if your skin has shown sensitivity to this oil.
Ingredients: citrus sinensis peel oil expressed. Oil constituents differ in harvesting areas and time. Possible natural fragrance allergens: limonene, linalool, citronellol, citral.
How to use: Oil burner and cream
WARNING: This product is not a medicine and should not be taken orally. This product is a cosmetic and should only be used according to the directions given above. Keep out of reach of children. Store out of light below 25⁰c. Store in original packaging in a dark place.
- Sweet orange oil may sensitize and irritate skin. Repeated use of citrus essential oils that irritate the skin may promote long term adverse effects. Always test your sensitivity by applying a tiny drop of essential oil on your inner arm, waiting 24-48 hours before using a new essential oil. Discontinue in case of sensitivity.
- Pregnant and nursing mothers, as well as individuals on medication may be sensitive to essential oils. Consult a health professional prior to use.
- May cause photo-allergy. Do not apply before sun exposure.
- Do not exceed use application and directions.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Not intended for use on babies and small children.