Free shipping for orders over $75.
This oil is very pleasant for use in massage blends and steam inhalations.
Scientifically proven activities: antimicrobial, anti-fungal, anti-viral, anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, expectorant, antitussive. Increases cutaneous blood circulation and skin temperature.
Size: 0.37 fl. oz/ 11ml.
- Add 2 drops to the vapourizer/burner. Do not exceed dose. May use once per day.
- Add small amount eucalyptus oil (max 0.169 fl oz. per 1.69 fl.oz) to your hot bath. May use once per day.
- Add small amount eucalyptus oil (max 0.0084 fl oz. per 3.38 fl.oz) to your favorite carrier massage oil. May use once per day.
- When using for general skin purposes, use a cotton bud to apply eucalyptus oil.
How to use: Steam Inhalation, cream, oil burner, massage
Ingredients: Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil.
This product is not a medicine and should not be taken orally. This product is a cosmetic and should only be used according to the directions given above. The proven activities are supplied for you to explore this essential oil further, should you want to consider registered medicinal supplements. Keep out of reach of children. Store out of light below 77°F. Store in original packaging in a dark place.
- Do not consume this product.
- Long-term inhalation exposure to eucalyptus oil is not safe.
- Phototoxic effects due to eucalyptus oil exposure is not expected, but is also not excluded.
- Eucalyptus oil may sensitize and irritate your skin. Always test your sensitivity by applying a tiny drop of essential oil on your inner arm, waiting 24-48 hours before using a new essential oil.
- It is safe to use in small concentrations on small portions of skin. Follow use instructions given elsewhere.
- Discontinue in case of sensitivity.
- Use during pregnancy and lactation is not recommended.
- Not intended for use on children less than 4 years old.
- Keep out of reach for children.
- Do not exceed application instructions.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Do not expose this product to light or heat.