Free shipping for orders over $75.
Lavender has a scent that's a wonderful blend of fresh, floral, clean, and calm. It's this dynamic aroma that has made the flower a classic for perfumes, soaps, fresheners, and beauty products. It has the added benefit of being able to combine well with a wide range of oils. It is an oil that relaxes and refreshes the user. A well-known sleep enhancer.
Size: 0.37 fl. oz.
- Use a drop or two of lavender oil in a vaporizer or burner to fill the room with this captivating fragrance.
- Add a few drops of lavender oil to your favorite cream. Do not exceed 0.01 oz per 3.52 oz cream.
How to use: Can safely be used neat in very small amounts. Use in bath water, to scent pillows and drawer sachets, for massaging babies (diluted), in creams, in salts, in oil burners for room fragrance, as a perfume, added to shampoo.
Ingredients: Lavandula abrialis oil. Oil constituents differ in harvesting areas and time. Possible natural fragrance allergens: linalool, geraniol, coumarin.
This product should not be taken orally. This product is a cosmetic and should only be used according to the directions given above. Keep out of reach of children. Store out of light below 77°F. Store in original packaging in a dark place.
- Some individuals may find lavender oil sensitizing and irritating to the skin.
- Always test your sensitivity by applying a tiny drop of essential oil on your inner arm, waiting 24-48 hours before using a new essential oil. Do not exceed suggested concentrations to avoid skin reactions.
- Discontinue in case of sensitivity.
- Lavender oil is not expected to be phototoxic. Some individuals may be UV-sensitized by this product.
- Pregnant and nursing mothers as well as individuals on medication may be sensitive to essential oils.
- Not intended for use on babies and small children.
- Do not exceed application instructions.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Do not expose this product to light or heat.
- Do not consume