Here are 12 Reasons Why You Should
Take Care of Your Hard-Working Feet
- Nearly 1/4 of all the bones in your body are in your feet.
- Your feet are the home to more than 7,000 nerve endings.
- Your feet contain more than 25,000 sweat glands.
- Together, your 2 feet can produce half a pint of perspiration each day.
- The average person walks more than 100,000 miles in a lifetime.
- 80% of American adults report foot problems.
- Just 20% of people think about their foot health regularly.
- Your feet take a combined load of more than 200 tons each day.
- Each foot supports 1.5 times your weight with each walking step.
- When you run, the stress on each foot is 5 times your body weight.
- Doctors agree that your feet can be a barometer of your overall health.
- A simple foot massage can improve your overall mood and health.
We recommend taking a few minutes each night to apply Bee Essential Remedies Herbal Heel Balm. Massage your feet with our soothing foot balm and you'll be amazed at how much better you and they feel.
The unique combination of essential oils and other natural ingredients will soothe away stress and fatigue. You'll restore dry, cracked skin and refresh all those nerves and joints. One quick application before bedtime and your feet will be ready to tackle all the miles you plan to put on then the next day.